Medicare Supplement Insurance – Medigap Plans
Medigap - understanding Medicare Supplement Insurance
Helping you choose the best option
Use the table below to compare Medicare Supplement Insurance (Medigap) plans that are available in most states. Where a percentage appears, the Plan covers that percentage of benefit, you will have to pay for the rest.
* In some states, Plan F is also offered as a high deductible plan by some insurance companies. If you choose this option, you will have to pay a deductible of $2,180 (coinsurance, copayments and deductibles) in 2016 before the policy pays anything.
** For Plans K and L, after you meet your out-of-pocket yearly limit and your yearly Part B deductible, the plan pays 100% of covered services for the rest of the calendar year.
*** Plan N pays 100% of the Part B coinsurance, except for a copayment of up to $20 for some office visits and up to a $50 copayment for emergency room visits that do not result in an inpatient admission.
(Please note that Medicare Supplement insurance works differently in Massachusetts, Wisconsin and Minnesota.)
...Why Seniors Choose the Benefits Management Team...
- You only deal with licensed and experienced insurance experts.
- We pride ourselves on a consultative approach - you take as much time as you need to feel comfortable with the choices presented to you.
- You are a client, not just a customer. Your agent will always be available to answer questions and assist you with your annual reviews.
- We are here to help you so you do not have to go it alone.
Enter your details in the form below for a free no-obligation consultation with one of our experts. We will find you the most affordable plan!